From Problem to Solution
Damaged tubes are prone to leakages and inefficient heating and cooling.
The sole purpose of a heat exchanger is to ensure supply of constant temperature fluid. Damaged tube bundles can raise serious concerns for downstream operations:
- Cross-contamination of tube side and shell side fluids
- Temperature fluctuations caused by irregular flows
- Inconsistent hot or cold-water supply
- Safety hazards due to damaged tube bundles
- Decrease in thermal efficiency, resulting in wasted energy.
Damaged tubes make it nearly impossible to meet safety protocols and to maintain a consistent fluid supply. The most cost-effective way to get back up to peak operation is with Thrush replacement bundles!
The Thrush Replacement Bundles Solution
We make replacing tube bundles fast and easy! We can provide replacement U-tube bundle for Thrush manufactured heat exchangers as well as competing U-tube heat exchanger brands.
The competitive advantages we offer include:
- Provide replacement tube bundles for virtually all U-tube heat exchanger manufacturers
- Single or double wall construction
- Designs to meet your precise requirements and system compatibilities
- Constructed in accordance with ASME requirements and available with a partial data report upon request
- Fastest lead times in the industry
Now is the ideal time to get rid of your damaged heat exchanger tube bundle without replacing the entire heat exchanger or compromising on the original design specs.