Pressure fluctuations can be a serious hurdle in commercial and industrial hydronic operations. To increase efficiency over a greater portion of your performance range you need Thrush’s well-engineered hydronic pumps, proven to provide working fluid at constant pressures with design options such as:
- In line mount design reduces occupied space
- Center line suction and discharge evenly balances the weight on piping
- Inlet diffuser section simplifies the installation by keeping the same size of suction and discharge connection
- End suction pump flexible-coupled or close-coupled and bronze fitted with a single mechanical seal
- Vertical centerline design which is self-venting and minimizes pipe strain
Thrush’s hydronic pumps provide you with a flexible, sustainable solution to get the desired water pressure and velocity you need for optimum efficiency.