From Problem to Solution
Fluctuations in temperature may cause serious issues – and bulky storage tanks may not be an option.
A well-controlled hot water supply with consistent flow rates is challenging and costly with standard storage tank systems. Fluctuations in circulating hot water temperature are common and can cause serious repercussions for sensitive downstream operations.
Improper temperature control can lead to:
- Mineral buildup and corrosion
- Downstream issues in operations requiring instant hot water
- Eyewash and safety shower delays which could be in violation of Health & Safety regulations
- Wasted energy
To maintain a smooth downstream operation, with instant hot water consistently available at the flow rates you require, engineers choose the famous Thrush Hot-Pak®.
The Hot-Pak® Solution
We designed our Hot-Pak® water heating technology to eliminate the need for storage tanks and provide instant hot water with rigorous temperature control. Designed in accordance with ASME requirements, the Thrush Hot-Pak® is ideal for hospitals, hotels, corrections facilities, universities, and industrial applications – anywhere instant hot water is needed. The Thrush Hot-Pak® features several competitive advantages:
- Adaptable to tight spaces using sleek, space-saving vertical and horizontal design options
- Manufactured with superior materials:
- 316/Duplex stainless-steel shell combats the damaging effects of chlorine and provides strong resistance against chloride stress cracking
- Premium Copper-nickel provides superior resistance against corrosion
- 6 port leak detection on double wall models allows for leak detection before the liquid can cross-contaminate
- 3-speed circulator for adjustment to the proper de-stratification and anticipation level
- Superior safety with a vacuum breaker to break the vacuum formed on the steam side and an ASME standard relief valve to provide instant safety action against high-pressure buildup
The Thrush Hot-Pak® maintains the thermal quality of fluid, provides height and diameter selection flexibility, and rigid safety control to ensure safe operation.