From problem to Solution
Incompatibility and poor design can limit the effectiveness of your equipment.
From equipment selection to operation, for the most effective heat transfer configuration you need technical expertise. A poorly designed unit is prone to significant problems such as:
- Incompatibility of sub-equipment causing reduced efficiency
- Inefficient heat transfer
- Higher potential fouling and corrosion rates
- Increased pressure drops resulting in higher energy consumption
- Higher chance of leakage and cross-contamination
By compromising on the equipment, you are compromising on your efficiency. The solution is a heat transfer package specifically engineered for your needs by Thrush.
The Thrush Solution – Hydronic Heat Transfer Packages
Thrush Heat Transfer Packages provide a wide variety of standard features and options to comply with your specific design and space requirements. Our heat transfer packages offer numerous competitive advantages, such as:
- Single source engineering and manufacturing
- An extensive list of standard features and custom options
- Expansion tanks to control pressure buildup
- Variable speed drives specifically designed for pumping applications – variable drives automatically adjust pump output to maintain desired flow, resulting in energy savings
- A Thrush Aar-O-Vent® air and dirt separator removes air and dirt from pipelines to ensure an efficient and reliable long-run operation
- Quick installation for reduced downtimes
- Efficient manufacturing processes allowing for quick delivery.
- All packages utilize UL listed panels and ASME code compliant vessels.
All Thrush Heat Transfer Packages utilize UL listed panels and ASME code compliant vessels to ensure safety and peak operation for numerous applications including commercial, institutional, industrial and process control.