From Problem to Solution
Failing heat exchangers consume more fuel which increases operational costs! You need a replacement unit that is not only cost effective but also meets your need and fits your piping.
Heat exchangers have a very broad range of industrial applications – from air conditioning and heating systems to keeping equipment and substances within a safe operating temperature.
Failing heat exchangers can create significant thermal and mechanical problems such as:
- Inefficient heat transfer due to fouled surfaces
- Accelerated scaling and corrosion
- Reduced thermal performance due to impeded fluid flow and pressure drop
- Difficulty in cleaning and maintenance
To ensure a sustainable solution that provides high efficiency, minimal maintenance, and replacement flexibility, you need Thrush heat exchangers.
The Thrush Solution
Our shell and tube heat exchangers are designed specifically to reduce thermal losses, maximize heat transfer, and provide rigorous temperature control. Each unit is manufactured, tested, and “U” stamped to ASME code requirements for use in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and OEM applications.
Key features include:
- Compact designs for ease of mounting and installation
- Removable tube bundles for easy access for service and cleaning
- Material options available to ensure compatibility with different fluids, and provide minimal fouling and corrosion
- Various configurations allow for a precise selection to meet temperature requirements
- Double wall heat exchangers provide rigorous controlling of cross-contamination through the installation of 6 port leak detection
From industrial to domestic heating, from swimming pool to lubricating and cutting fluids, our engineers can provide straight tube, along with single and double wall U-tube heat exchangers to cover numerous applications.
Check out our state-of-the-art Thrush Heat Exchanger Selector, featuring a long list of models with varying shell diameters, number of passes, and heat transfer areas, to help you select the right heat exchanger based on your fluid type and application.
Need a replacement heat exchanger fast? Need it to fit existing piping? We provide Expedited Service.