From Problem to Solution
Lack of sufficient water pressure affects all downstream points.
Low water pressure or pressure fluctuation may interrupt the numerous operations being carried out in industrial, institutional and domestic facilities. Consistently stable and correct water pressure is necessary to efficiently operate equipment or it can result in significant problems at downstream points such as:
- Inability to maintain pressure at multiple floor heights
- Reduced cooling and heating efficiency in heat exchangers
The most efficient and cost-effective solution to make up the pressure demand is with a Thrush Package Booster System, customized to your needs.
The Thrush Solution
Thrush Packaged Booster Systems are engineered and sized to meet your specific job requirements. Each custom designed system combines pumps, valves, and controls to provide a constant supply of pressurized water.
- Flow rates up to 200 gallons per minute
- Pressure can be boosted 30 – 80 psi
- Integration with other units as a lead/lag system with 100% back up or 50/50 split
- Packaged to allow for simple and minimal installation with only power hook-up and piping required.
- Custom made-to-order with higher flows and boost capacity in simplex, duplex, triplex, or quadraplex arrangements as per demand
- Engineered with either constant or variable speed
Thrush Packaged Booster Systems are the ultimate solution to water pressure problems. Our efficient manufacturing process allows for unbeatable delivery of even the most complicated systems.
Higher energy consumption equals higher cost. Think before you make the decision!